Friday, February 10, 2012

A Room Of His Own

 this is a very very very delayed post on the room that I redid for my Grandson this summer.   One that I'm pretty proud of.  The room was my son's before he moved out and he is responsible for the great paint job.  I thought he did such a great job that I decided to just work with the colors Brown and blue  perfect for a little boy right?
 I did very little in the way of spending money on anything new  most everything was just re-purposed.
The only new things were the crib the wall words and the fabric for the quilt.  everything else I had ... this slip covered chair with footstool has been in just about every room in my house  I love white slipcovers they go anywhere and when they get dirty I can BLEACH if I need to.
 This dresser has also been in a few different rooms. I did repaint it and added some different hardware that we had out in the garage
 This is a picture of the little man himself! it was a gift from my sister-in-law she is great with the camera
 Wall Words, I think I paid maybe 10.00 for this set. love the saying
and finally the little quilt that I put together.  I'm not a quilter but I think it turned out pretty well.
So there it is finally I got this one posted.

No comments: