Friday, February 25, 2011

This Week

This week I got a couple of things done I took the red off this wall and replaced it with white (I know Mom, you don't like it white) and you would think that with all the snow that we have seen this winter I wouldn't want it white either but I was just feeling like it needed to be white right now, clean and fresh. Oh yeah and the paint was left over from another project so it didn't cost anything. I also picked up this set of wall words at JoAnn's when I was there picking up some items for a client. They were 19.95 but I had a 50% off coupon so for $10.00 I've got a new wall.
and I'm finally getting to a project to use up all my little left over yarn bits Its a little Blankie for JT. I think he will like all the bright colors for when its nap time. It's also something to keep my hands busy til my yarn shows up for my next project!!!


Have a great weekend

1 comment:

Unknown said...

white! that's one color i never would have guessed you'd splash up on that wall. gotta love freshness though! :) Deanna