Friday, February 11, 2011

Hats

Getting a few more things finished up for Birthday gifts. I thought some fun hats for my niece that just turned 7 ... one for summer using this pattern and one for winter using this pattern both were fun and easy to put together. for the knit hat I used sock yarn from my stash two strands held together. for the summer hat I used a fat quarter bundle that I found at Wal Mart
and something fun for mom this hat I made using an old hat that I took apart to use as a pattern and the scarf I found a tutorial here

Yup I'm still stuck on the whole hat thing... I'm having one problem with them though for some reason I cant seem to get the brim on straight and I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!!

if any one out there has the answer I would love to hear from you.
have a great weekend.


No comments: