Monday, February 1, 2010

A Couple of Things

finally I have finished Shayne's "Christmas" Sweater. and will be giving it to him for his Birthday in October! I'm not really sure why this took me so long to finish other than I kept getting distracted with other knits. easy pattern to knit and I really like the way that it turned out. and my second knit for this last week was a poncho for my niece who is turning 6 this year. I cant wait to get it to her. super fun and fast knit I used this FREE pattern
and modified it by casting on 10 more stitches. the only thing that I would do differently next time is to use this method for the color change instead of tying on all those new colors and weaving all those ends. oh well I'm learning!!!
Happy Monday !!!

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

Hi Cyndi
Just wanted to let you know I've chnaged Wednesday to Wednesday Whites and made a new button. Hope you'll join in again.
Hugs,Rhondi