Sunday, August 21, 2011

Why I love Sundays

This is why I love Sundays
Especially Birthday Sundays
A typical Sunday is spent getting ready to have this kids over for Sunday dinner  but this day I had the whole day to  just sit and enjoying spending time and knitting and visiting.


this is to me is a gift greater than anything that I can think of,  spending a day " My day"with my Family and look we had a little knit along as my oldest learns to crochet and is now working on a blanket for JT. Yup it was a good day
my family all under one roof just spending time together.
I didn't get a picture of Son Shayne he spent his day sitting on the computer putting tons of pictures on a memory stick for a digital frame that I got as a gift from my Daughter Autumn.
 Hubby was manning the grill making a great birthday dinner ( Steak a Shrimp )
yeah it just doesn't get any better than this

No comments: