Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Door

A few weeks ago I saw a picture of a kitchen door painted with chalk board paint   since then I have run across several other kitchen spaces painted with chalk board paint  so I thought I'd give it a go.

 At first I wasn't sure about the whole Idea I kinda like things abit more tidy and the door was looking a little messy at times  but  I have to say that I love seeing what my family has to say.  This is after a weekend of having the kids stop in both while we were at home and away.  oh yeah and the door is metal so the chalk holder that I think was an old Match holder is just hung on the door with magnates
Autumn and JT after a full day of canning goodness!
now for the fish taco's
( and yes I'm looking at new wall color options for this winter )

No comments: