Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Spring Project Finished

One down and about a zillion to go. A before shot of the bathroom... I changed it up a bit with some fresh paint and new colors, soft and fresh. here is the after shot I love the soft gray blue of the new towels and rug.

A spring time Birdie along with a couple of other things I found around the house.




A little bit of California in the bath too.





and this is what started the whole thing New Hardware! I love it and am so happy with it.
I was really just using my bath as a practice project after purchasing some hardware for the Kitchen redo ( painting the cupboards and changing out all the hardware ) I wanted to make sure I got the right stuff before I ordered the whole mess for the kitchen.









Have a great rest of the week

No comments: