Saturday, January 23, 2010

First thing's First

I have decided to Start another blog. Keeping business on my cyndis re-creations blog. Here is where I will share the other side of my life and my other passions... my home and creating it~ along with knitting baking and any thing else that makes me who I am. So first things first , Knitting!!!
This is a sweater that I worked on while on vacation last month. Its a super fun and fast knit
I found the pattern here and just love the way that it turned out Ive also been working on some gifts for others.... running stuff for sister Holly head bands and Those mitts love them and have made many many pair

Slippers for Mom


Slippers for BFF Deanna


These are super fast knit and really fun to put together and the felting was a great learning experience I'm still working on perfecting the felting but love them
you can find the pattern here and the great thing about this pattern right now is that 50% of the proceeds are going to Help-for-Haiti so if you get a chance stop buy and pick up the pattern and know that you are helping a country that is in great need now.
Have a great rest of the weekend


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pattern links just love the sweater!!

Deanna said...

I finally checked out your blog. Sorry it took me forever to get on over here. I see my slippers! They are so fun & cozy! Thanks so much. You've been busy with tons of fun projects girly!